DOPTELET IS THE ONLY ORAL TPO-RA WITHOUT FOOD-TYPE RESTRICTIONS1
As an oral tablet, DOPTELET offers ease of administration for your patients
- DOPTELET is taken with food
- No calcium or other food restrictions
- DOPTELET does not require additional liver-function monitoring
- There was no significant hepatotoxicity seen in clinical trials with DOPTELET
- No office visit for DOPTELET administration required
After initiating therapy with DOPTELET, assess platelet counts weekly until a stable platelet count of ≥50×109/L has been achieved, and then obtain platelet counts monthly thereafter. Obtain platelet counts weekly for at least 4 weeks following discontinuation of DOPTELET.
TPO-RA=thrombopoietin receptor agonist.
DESIGNED TO WORK WITH THE BODY TO INCREASE PLATELET COUNTS THROUGH ORAL DOSING1
DOPTELET helps patients produce more of their own platelets
1. DOPTELET [package insert]. Durham, NC: Dova Pharmaceuticals, Inc; 2019.