ABOUT DOPTELET® (avatrombopag)
In 2 randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled studies (N=435)1:
- DOPTELET significantly reduced the need for platelet transfusion or any rescue procedure for bleeding up to 7 days after a procedure compared to placebo*
- On average, patients taking DOPTELET nearly doubled their platelet count in time for a procedure
- Significantly more patients taking DOPTELET reached a platelet count ≥50,000/μL compared to placebo†
- DOPTELET had a safety profile similar to placebo
- DOPTELET has 2 dosing options based on your patient’s baseline platelet count
DOPTELET® (avatrombopag) works with the body to increase platelet counts1
DOPTELET provides added protection during and after the procedure1
*From randomization of DOPTELET 40 mg or DOPTELET 60 mg once daily for 5 days up to 7 days after a procedure, compared to placebo (P<.001; N=435).1
†On procedure day, 10 to 13 days after starting DOPTELET 40 mg or DOPTELET 60 mg once daily for 5 days, compared to placebo (P<.0001; N=435).1
‡In pooled analysis of ADAPT-1 and ADAPT-2 (N=251).2
DOPTELET® (avatrombopag) IS AN ORAL TREATMENT THAT HELPS PATIENTS PRODUCE MORE OF THEIR OWN PLATELETS1
View the DOPTELET Mechanism of Action
1. DOPTELET [package insert]. Durham, NC: Dova Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
2. Data on file. Dova Pharmaceuticals, Inc.